Commitment to Personal Data Protection
OUR COMMITMENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: "INFORMED PEOPLE, PROTECTED DATA".
The Management / Governing Body of Interjagib S.L (hereinafter, the Data Controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the Data Controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing rules).
Interjagib S.L. 's Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the data controller shall be governed by the following principles which should serve as a guide and framework for all his staff in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller shall, both when determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to apply effectively data protection principles such as data minimisation and to integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall be applicable throughout the entire life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are promptly deleted or rectified.
- Limitation of the conservation period: personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the implementation of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of such data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of Interjagib S.L. is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the processing, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of Interjagib S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force on the protection of personal data.